Benefits of Membership
Benefits for Authorized Centers
Being an authorized center of Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers (RICE) you will be able to have the following benefits:
- With RICE accreditation, you’ll raise your organisation’s profile and promote high standards of engineering.
- For training centers, be 100% sure that the quality of education is of high international standards.
- Gain a competitive advantage in contract bidding and tender processes through extra credibility and reliability.
- Be confident that your engineers have been independently assessed and reviewed by peers.
Benefits for Members
As a member of the Institution, you get advice, support, opportunities for training and development, as well as access to grants and our networking groups.
You are also part of an internationally-recognised organisation that represents engineers in more than 140 countries.
Being a member of RICE gives you a host of benefits to develop your knowledge and career.
These range from free online events and webinars to over 90% off leading industry journals.
- Career Development
Not only will membership strengthen your career prospects, it will also help you to build a solid network of similarly minded people.
RICE membership is a world-class validation that sets you apart and, most importantly, gives you a competitive edge in the workplace.
- Membership Support
Supporting members both personally and professionally to achieve their goals.
- Post Nominal Letters
Use them after your name to show you're professionally qualified
- Monthly member e-newsletters
Get the latest RICE news, knowledge updates and details of events near you
- Getting involved
Share your expertise, develop your knowledge and contacts and broaden your horizons by getting involved with RICE.
- Events, mentoring and networking opportunities
Our engineering divisions and specialist groups keep our members up-to-date with information on all technical and engineering news
- International Recognition
As a members, you will be recognized internationally.