Civil Engineering Professional Diploma
A Career in Civil Engineering is both challenging and rewarding. Help build the next skyscraper, bridge or highway and create structures that stand the test of time. Learn more about how to become a civil engineer here. Civil engineers’ work has a direct and powerful impact on the lives of people, each and every day.
Well designed and executed projects provide services to the community, while ensuring safety for everyone. Of course, the opposite is true, in that poorly designed and executed projects can create a high risk to the community, and even cause disasters which can cost many lives.
- Certification recognizes the individual as a leader in the practice of their specialized field of engineering.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, and the public.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of civil engineering and commitment to stay current on new technological innovations.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows civil engineers to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified participants on their projects.
- Introduction to Civil Engineering
- Construction Practice and Procedure
- Civil Engineering Drawing
- Introduction Structural Design
- Building Materials in Civil Engineering
- Construction Site Management
- Pavement Design & Materials
- Advanced Concrete Technology
- Steel Construction design
- Soil mechanics and Material test
- Construction Technology
- Construction Research Methodology