Certified Planning Engineer CPE
The intention of this designation is to recognize the analysts and professionals who meet a demanding requirements of planning and scheduling assets of experience, education, skill, knowledge and ethical qualifications. The CPE ™ requirement is to established to recognize today's advanced planning & engineering professionals in the industry and to fairly measure their education, skill, experience and management practices.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers and Executives
- Lawyers, CPAs, Engineers
- Professional Consultants
- Understand Input, Tools and Techniques, and Output for each phase
- Comprehend different types of scheduling charts (Gantt, Milestone, Networking)
- Know different techniques of networking (ADM, PDM, and PERT)
- Master critical path and technology to do it.
- Know how to facilitate recovery through techniques such as crashing, fast tracking, managing slack and overtime.
- Understand how to calculate the Programmed Evaluation & Review Technique (PERT)
- Know how to calculate of the Schedule Performance Index (SPI)
- Tasks (FS, FF, SS, SF and lag)
- Learn about float is and how to determine.
- Calculate Early Start, Early Finish, Late Start, and Late Finish.