Construction and Project Management Engineering
Approved Training Programs
- MPM Master Project Manager
- CECM Certified Engineering Construction Management
- Construction Health & Safety Environmental Management
- Certified Engineering & Construction Contracts (Claim & Disputes)
- CPRM Certified Project Risk Manager
- CCM Certified Construction Manager
- CPC Certified Project Consultant
- CCPC Certified Construction Project Consultant
- CPCC Certified Project Control Consultant
What is Project Management?
Project management is the application of processes, methods, knowledge, skills and experience to achieve the project objectives. A project is a unique, transient endeavour, undertaken to achieve planned objectives, which could be defined in terms of outputs, outcomes or benefits. A project is usually deemed to be a success if it achieves the objectives according to their acceptance criteria, within an agreed timescale and budget.
In general, the field of project management is incredibly hot-but the outlook might be brightest for PMs in the biotech and high-tech arenas. As might be expected, project management opportunities depend on the number of projects taking place. When the economy is booming, demand for PMs is usually high. When the economy is slow, look for opportunities in hot industry sectors, where a lot of projects are taking place. A wide range of industries use PMs to handle everything from launching new products to leading restructuring efforts to converting MIS systems.
- Project Coordinator
- Project Scheduler
- Project Manager
- Assistant Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager