Approved Training Programs
- CAE Certified Agricultural Engineer
- Agricultural Engineering Professional Diploma
What is Agricultural Engineering?
Agricultural engineering incorporates many science disciplines and technology practices to the efficient production and processing of food, feed, fiber and fuels. It involves disciplines like mechanical engineering (agricultural machinery and automated machine systems), soil science (crop nutrient and fertilization, etc.), environmental sciences (drainage and irrigation), plant biology (seeding and plant growth management), animal science (farm animals and housing) and much more.
- Design of ag. machinery, equipment, and structures
- Environmental control systems, cooling and ventilation
- Energy Conservation
- Crop production-seeding, tillage and irrigation practices
- Soil & water conservation
- Animal production and care
- Biofuel production and utilization on the farm
- Post harvest processing, handling and storage
- Precision farming technologies, machine vision, gps
- Farm operations and management
- Farm safety, security and ergonomics