Chartered Quantity Surveyor CQS
Gain the combined technical, economic, legal and managerial expertise for the quantity surveying profession. This innovative course take quantity surveying to the next level. Impress your employer by adding this designatio n to your qualification. Enroll today.
The learning activities within this advanced course draw on both the hypothetical situations commonly found in quantity surveying and from one’s personal experience within the workplace.
- With a qualification in quantity surveying career possibilities include contracting or private quantity surveying, building surveying, construction management or consultancy, accountancy and financial services management or estate management. International opportunities may also be possible within the field.
Who should attend
- for professionals who have worked in the commercial or contractual management of construction
- for anyone pursuing a career in Quantity Surveying and related disciplines and having a particular interest and specialising in all or some aspects of Quantity Surveying
- individuals who currently may work as quantity surveyors and assistant quantity surveyors, contract managers, estimators, facilities managers or project managers.
- Professional Development
- Construction, Design and Sustainability
- Design economics and cost planning
- Quantitative Methods
- Contract practice
- Contract Administration
- Health and Safety
- Risk management
- Pre-contract Practice
- Tender Documentation
- Dispute Resolution